Another Top Ten Tuesday is upon us! And this week is top 10 books set outside of the United States. When reading book I only really half notice if a book is set outside of the US because I basically just assume that it is set within America nowadays so thinking back on the books I’ve read it quite difficult.. But here goes!
1. The Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling
2. Beautiful Broken Things by Sara Barnard
3. The Infernal Devices series by Cassandra Clare
4. Billy and Me by Giovanna Fletcher
5. A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness
6. 1984 by George Orwell
7. The Collector by John Fowles
8. On Chesil Beach by Ian McEwan
9. The French Lieutenant’s Woman by John Fowles
10. The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas by John Boyne
Tell me which are your favourite books that are set outside of the US in the comments!
The Top Ten Tuesday meme is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.